Villa Magnolia – Your 4* Retreat In Beautiful Puivert
Fed up with “same-old, same-old”? Well, here’s a refreshingly different holiday home in a beautiful, yet largely unknown part of France
Come and Chill Out in Puivert!
Come and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Aude, or if you’re feeling energetic, get out and about – there’s loads to do!
- Walking and hiking
- Cycling and mountain biking (hire available locally)
- Exploring and sightseeing – mediaeval castles, cities and so much more!
- Water sports, including lake swimming at Puivert, Montbel, Chalabre, Quillan Belcaire etc.
- Skiing and winter sports within 50 minutes’ drive
- 90 minutes from the Mediterranean coast
- Food and drink tours
- Relaxing and chilling out
At PuiVac, we understand that the uncertainty surrounding the current travel situation may make you hesitant about booking your holiday – but we recognise you want to avoid missing out on your well-deserved break, so we GUARANTEE that:
- a deposit of just 10% of the overall holiday price will secure your holiday. This is refundable on cancellation, for any reason, until six weeks before your stay with us is due to start; and
- the balance of your holiday price will not become payable until six weeks before your stay is due to start.
Please call or WhatsApp Alan and Marianne on +33 4 68 31 29 88 for more information.
Introduction to 4* Villa Magnolia
You can be certain that Villa Magnolia will be everything you expect from a four-star gîte. Our 19th century stone-built town-house, situated down a quiet lane in the centre of the quaint, picturesque village of Puivert, is something special. Refurbished to the highest order, it's ideal for families or groups of friends who want to get away from it all, but still take advantage of the excellent range of activities and facilities in the Aude/Ariège region of Occitanie (Languedoc-Roussillon), deep in the South-West of France.