What data do we collect?
Puivac collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
Other information you may provide us with about family members and other potential travellers to our holiday let(s).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Puivac with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Puivac may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Recommendations by our existing customers
- Social media
How will we use your data?
Puivac collects your data so that we can:
Process your order and manage your account.
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Seek feedback from you about your experience of using our products and services
How do we store your data?
Puivac securely stores your data on our password-protected computers, normally kept at our offices at 5 Rue des Maires, 11230, Puivert, France; and in encrypted form in Cloud storage.
Puivac will keep your personal information for five years after your last booking with us or your last booking enquiry. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the relevant files from our contact database.
Puivac would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Puivac from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com and use the subject line “Remove Us from Your Database”.
What are your data protection rights?
Puivac would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Puivac for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Puivac correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Puivac to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Puivac erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Puivac restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Puivac’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Puivac transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +33 4 68 31 29 88 (France)
Or write to us: 5 Rues des Maires, 11230, Puivert, France
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Puivac uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Puivac uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Puivac sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +33 4 68 31 29 88
Or write to us at: Puivac, 5 Rue des Maires, 11230, Puivert, France
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Puivac has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via its website: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/