For all the information you need about your holiday, call us (+33 4 68 31 29 88 or free on WhatsApp +33 4 68 31 29 88) or complete the form below.
Come and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Aude, or if you’re feeling energetic, get out and about – there’s loads to do!
- Walking and hiking
- Cycling and mountain biking (hire available locally)
- Exploring and sightseeing – mediaeval castles, cities and so much more!
- Water sports, including lake swimming at Puivert, Montbel, Chalabre, Quillan Belcaire etc.
- Skiing and winter sports within 50 minutes’ drive
- 90 minutes from the Mediterranean coast
- Food and drink tours
- Relaxing and chilling out
At PuiVac, we understand that the uncertainty surrounding the current travel situation may make you hesitant about booking your holiday – but we recognise you want to avoid missing out on your well-deserved break, so we GUARANTEE that:
- a deposit of just 10% of the overall holiday price will secure your holiday. This is refundable on cancellation, for any reason, until six weeks before your stay with us is due to start; and
- the balance of your holiday price will not become payable until six weeks before your stay is due to start.
Call us on WhatsApp, +33 4 68 31 29 88, or fill in and send us a Booking Request Form for more information:
- 3 large double bedrooms (one en-suite) – cots and high chairs available
- Sleeps up to eight adults
- Large bathroom
- 2 large reception rooms
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Modern wood-burning stove
- Free fast Wifi
- Beautiful private garden with lawn and terrace
- Ideal for families and groups of friends
- Bed linen and towels supplied free of charge
Low season*: 03 January to 30 April 2022; 05 November to 17 December 2022, from 519€ per week**;
Mid season*: 01 May to 08 July 2022; 10 September to 05 November 2022, from 724€ per week**
High season: 09 July to 09 September 2022; 18 December 2022 to 07 January 2023, from 939€ per week**
*We would be delighted to quote you for three or four night stays in low or mid-season – come for a short getaway to rest and relax!
**There is a cleaning fee of 62€ per stay; and during November, December, January, February and March, we will ask you to make a contribution towards the electricity costs. All stays are subject to tourist tax (“taxe de séjour” – currently 1.21€ per adult, per night).
We will provide you with a free basket of logs for the wood-burning stove, and additional baskets, on request, for 5€ each.
We offer lets of three weeks at a 25% discount off for the third and and fourth weeks.
Longer lets (four weeks plus) are available at significant reductions to these rates.